Right now just two songs can define abt me and my status towards life :
Unchained Melody - Righteous Brothers
Oh.. my love.. my darling
I've hungered for your touch a long.. lonely time
Time goes by so slowly
And time can do so much
Are you still mine?
I need your love
I need your love
God speed your love to me
Lonely rivers flow to the sea.. to the sea
To the open arms of the sea
Lonely rivers sigh
Wait for me
Wait for me
I'll be coming home
Wait for me
Are you still mine?
I need your love
I need your love
God speed your love to me..
What a Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong
I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world
I see skies of blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world
The colours of the rainbow, so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces of people going by
I see friends shakin' hands, sayin' "How do you do?"
They're really saying "I love you"
I hear babies cryin', I watch them grow
They'll learn much more than I'll ever know
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world
Yes, I think to myself, what a wonderful world
Oh yeah!
Monday, July 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
One strange comment by some good frens "So now we know a 21 year old boy who likes Unchained Melody bu Righteous Brother, otherwise i only saw my grandma n gradpa humming that song"
ha haaa ha , so who doesnt believes in reincarnation ? here's an example !
Post a Comment